• Register
  • Help

Topic: Harpsichord Samples?

Share/Bookmark

Harpsichord Samples?

Does anyone have recommendations for decent harpsichord samples in Giga format? - Doug Marshall

Re: Harpsichord Samples?

Doug,

It\'s on our list. It\'s just a matter of time. Things have been crazy lately.

Donnie Christian
    DS Soundware

The xsample library has a great sounding spinet.

You could also try Sound Scan \"Historical Instruments\" (East West I think) - it\'s really cheap so you can\'t go too wrong.

- Chris

Hi Doug,

Does anyone have recommendations for decent harpsichord samples in Giga format? - Doug Marshall

We are working on a new GigaSampler Harpsichord release. I found unique Belgian and Italian instruments that will be recorded next week. It will be a hudge collection as I will sample all instrumn\\ents and all registrations. I expect to finish the first Cd right after NewYear\'s day.
    The CD will be released through www.biggagiggas.com. We\'ll keep the list informed.
    Any suggestions for GigaSampler or GigaStudio patches that we might include in this upcoming release are welcome.

Another issue:
    I found that the GEdit2 .Gig files (generated by GigaStudio) are mostly compatible with GigaSampler (old GEdit software). Did anyone find problems using GigaStdui Gigs in GigaSampler?
    Best
    Michiel Post
    Post Audio Media
    Digital Music & Sampling
    mpost@XS4ALL.NL
    Copyright ©: 2000

I agree with Chris. The spinet on the xsample library is fantastic.

Thanks to all for the suggestions and hints of what\'s coming. I\'ll be looking for announcements!

Go Back to forum