• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Any new sample CDs coming out before Christmas?

Share/Bookmark

Any new sample CDs coming out before Christmas?

With Christmas around the corner, does anyone know if anything new is coming out? (hint, hint, string libraries?)

Re: Any new sample CDs coming out before Christmas?

Quantum Leap will be releasing a 7 cd set entitled \"Jingle Bells and Farm Equipment\" on Dec. 23.

Hello,

Xsample volumes 10 & 11 (Solo strings with arco (sustained), con sordino, flageolet (open tones), tremolo...) and volume 12 (clarinets: Clarinet in B flat, \"Bassetthorn\" and Bass-clarinet)

Ciao,

Hans-Josef

DS Soundware will be releasing the first in our series of supplements to \"Ultimate Orchestral Percussion\"; the Ultimate Timpani library.

Donnie

Cool Hans! I\'ve been looking forward to hearing the xsample string library. Will you post a demo of it when it comes out?

GIGASTRINGS IS COMING!
    Damon, I got the hint.
    The most comprehensive and highest quality string library ever made is coming soon. This new string library was developed for GigaSampler/Studio™ format from the ground up. The strings sampled are among the best in the world and include Stradivari violins, Guarneri, Vuillume, Gaglianos, Montagnanas and many other exceptional instruments. This collection was recorded in 24bit/88.2khz using the finest equipment and recorded at Lincoln Center in New York. The players are world-class musicians whose mastery is captured in this library. This library will be second to none and features far more samples, bowing, articulations, dynamic and unique features you won’t find anywhere.
    Garritan

[This message has been edited by Garritan (edited 07-08-2001).]

Donnie and Garritan - that sounds awesome!! Timpani timpani timpani... strings strings strings.... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I can\'t wait till your library comes out Gary! I\'m really stoked about it.

Gary, any projected price range? Between 700-$1000? Over a $1000? Under $3000?

Nick, can you descirbe what on this Jingles Balls and Farm equipment? Or was that a joke?
    Does Quantum have a website?

holy Crap 7 cds nick? howmany of that dedicated to Jingle bells

Hans....great add another to a whole set I need to buy

Donnie....buying UP within the week...and I\'ll prolly pick up the timp supliment when its released

to all of you....my checkbook says \"blah!!!\"

Gary.....you tease!!!

------------------
    Really...I am an Idiot

[This message has been edited by KingIdiot (edited 11-15-2000).]

Go Back to forum