• Register
  • Help

Topic: We have detected a problem with your account, please contact technical support as soo

Share/Bookmark

We have detected a problem with your account, please contact technical support as soo

I picked up GPO from cakewalk.com as one of their "elite" offers. I set up a account and tried using the serial they gave me and I got this error. Any one had this problem? I was really looking forward to having some fun :-( Any help is welcome, and I did send tech support a email.

Re: We have detected a problem with your account, please contact technical support as

Quote Originally Posted by jamieskeen View Post
    I picked up GPO from cakewalk.com as one of their "elite" offers. I set up a account and tried using the serial they gave me and I got this error. Any one had this problem? I was really looking forward to having some fun :-( Any help is welcome, and I did send tech support a email.
    Did you follow the instructions and contact technical support? The form for that is at the same Garritan store site.

Randy

Re: We have detected a problem with your account, please contact technical support as

I got exactly the same thing earlier today. Still waiting for a response from tech. support

Quote Originally Posted by littlegreenman View Post
    I got exactly the same thing earlier today. Still waiting for a response from tech. support
    And still waiting. Anyone know how long tech. support usually take to respond?

*edit* TS been in touch, hopefully I'll be sorted out and posting about music related stuff soon

Go Back to forum