• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: "Malmsjö Acoustic Grand" Web Site

\"Malmsjö Acoustic Grand\" Web Site

I have just published a website with information and demos for the \"Malmsjö Acoustic Grand\". Please visit the link below:

Thanks, Hans

Re: \"Malmsjö Acoustic Grand\" Web Site

I have tried to download the MP3\'s, so that I can add reverb, as suggested at your site. However, for some reason I can\'t download the files, only stream. Makes it impossible to add reverb.

Also, please provide an email address so folks can contact you directly.

I really liked what I\'ve heard so far, but I want to hear the demos with reverb!

BTW, the price listed is VERY reasonable.

I\'m looking forward to the release.

You can reach me directly by clicking my name in the lower right corner of the main page. I am a novice when it comes to website creation, but I\'m going to figure out a way so that the files can be downloaded and not just streamed.

[This message has been edited by Hans Adamson (edited 08-19-2000).]

Freiburg, black forest, Germany

I could download the MP3\'s (and add reverb). I clicked (two times with the left or one time with the right side of the mouse) on the blue/yellow field (with the information of the size of the file in MB). Then a \"field\" (menue) opens:
    (a) open the file b) download (and to which directory).
    The demos are fine!

Well, I\'m using Internet Explorer 5 and normally right clicking brings up the download menu, but not at this site. When I click (or right click), Windows Media Player immediately starts to run, and plays the file.

I just checked at Sam\'s site (to make sure nothing has gotten corrupted on my system) and right clicking brings up the download menu, as usual.

[This message has been edited by Lougheed (edited 08-20-2000).]

I also had trouble downloading the MP3 files- I think this is because the web page runs an \'applet\' to play the MP3\'s (instead of a direct web link for downloading).

If you use the following URL to access the MP3 source page, you will be able to download all the MP3\'s:

(in case this site censors web links, I\'ve listed the link again below- just substitute the \'/\' and \'.\' signs:

I have been spending a great deal of the evening trying to find a solution. This will work for now. I would like to add this: To download the file and not just stream it - rightclick on the title and select \"save target as\", and you will be able to save the Mp3 to disk.

I have added a new \"Demo Download\" page now where Mp3\'s can be downloaded. Just rightclick on the preferred file size and choose: \"save target as...\"

Hans, I LOVE that sample! (Although I\'m not keen on the midi files). Just one quibble. You MUST encode at 128 Kb/s. You are doing your sample a terrible injustice encoding the midi at 98 kb/s!!!!

I can promise you that I\'ll DEFINITELY be making use of your instrument to record the WTC.

John Grant http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/42/john_lewis_grant.html

In a case like this were fidelity is important 160 or even 256 bp/s is even better.

Go Back to forum