Hi again Steph and Aaron.
I would like to know in depth any aspects of your foremost sample library, Lyrical Direct (L.D.).
I've already purchased Ripper Direct and Gunslinger ADi in order to look and hear how your products works.
I use Kontakt 5 and Reaper 4.
So, let's begin with my questions about L.D.:
1) Did you sampled seven strings on a 1994 PRS Custom guitar, right?
2) If the same note (or chord) can be played on more than one string (obviously at a different high on the fretboard), there is a chance (using L.D.) to choose a specific one, or not?
3) Do you think to update the appearance of L.D.? Some other similar libraries (that runs on Kontakt) have a virtual interactive (animated) guitar fretboard that show in real time what i play on my MIDI Keyboard or what i write on a piano-roll.
4) On L.D. you sampled Power Chords, Sus2 and Sus4 Chords, right? If i would like to play other chords can i do this in a convincing way?
I tried with GunslingerADi to deactivate the "Solo" and "Legato" mode and play some chords but not all of the time all the notes that i play really sounds, sometimes only one on two (the first that i play), the same thing happens on the piano roll, when i write a midi sequence with 5th or 4th chords.
5) What do you mean whit "Dig 1-4 positions"? I read this on the list of possible articulations in Single Mode.
6) L.D. playing range goes from low B to... ? What is the playing range of Silverburst?
Thanks in advance.