• Register
  • Help

Topic: registration.txt

Share/Bookmark

registration.txt

Hi NG,

Does anyone know where the registration.txt file is in Gigastudio96 so\'s I could registar
    this thang. The file is not where Neme says
    it is?

Thanks,
    Rich

Re: registration.txt

I believe its actually in license.txt. I noticed the same thing, and just opened every txt file I found...

Hope this helps

Yes, but there is no registration number attached to this file

Any ideas,
    thanks
    Rich

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by rivethead:
    I believe its actually in license.txt. I noticed the same thing, and just opened every txt file I found...

Hope this helps
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

GigaStudio does appear to create the Registration.txt file until you actually run the program after install. I ran the program and followed the prompts and then registered from inside the program and it worked fine. After exiting program I noticed that the registration.txt file was in c:\\Program Files\\Nemesys\\GigaStudio.

Correction on last message. First sentence should read: GigaStudio does not appear to create the Registration.txt file until you actually run the program after install.

Nope, no registration.txt. Actually, I have GS installed on a machine not internet accessed. I also put it on my p266 just to register it by email....with failing results.
    I checked my installed copy on my music computer and there is no reg.txt file.
    C\'mon Nemesys, it\'s hard enough just trying to be musically creative...give us a break!

Any suggestions are welcomed,
    Thanks,
    Rich

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Haydn:
    Correction on last message. First sentence should read: GigaStudio does not appear to create the Registration.txt file until you actually run the program after install. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Go Back to forum