• Register
  • Help

Topic: GS Edit 2.0

Share/Bookmark

GS Edit 2.0

I\'m working with the Post Organ Toolkit, and have discovered that a lot of the .GIG\'s are at the wrong pitch (out by two semitiones) which is totally unacceptable - on several levels!

I assume that I need to load each offending file into the GigaStudio editor, transpose to the proper pitch, and then re-save. The question is how? I\'ve searched the help file, to no avail.

Thanks for any help!

Lawrence

Re: GS Edit 2.0

It seems that I have figured this out. The steps I have done:

1) load file
    2) click on SELECT LOCK so that all the rectangles are filled in red
    3) select all regions by dragging over all the areas so that they all turn yellow
    4) right click and select transpose
    5) make the appropriate transposition and save

Does this seem like the correct procedure? I don\'t want to mess anything up, and also have to redo a pile of .GIG\'s

Lawrence

[This message has been edited by Lougheed (edited 07-01-2000).]

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Lougheed:
    I\'m working with the Post Organ Toolkit, and have discovered that a lot of the .GIG\'s are at the wrong pitch (out by two semitiones) which is totally unacceptable - on several levels!
    Lawrence
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Most of the patches I imported from my Hans Zimmer VOl2 akai cd have exactly the same problem.

Other than the pitch, does everything else seem okay?

I sent email to tech support the middle of last week but haven\'t heard anything.

Hey Nemesys. How\'s about a fix, or at least publish a workaround.

thanks,
    -randy

The version of the Post Organ Toolkit I have is in native GigaSampler format, so the files were not imported, or converted. Simply copied over, and loaded into GigaStudio.

So, this particular problem is not the fault of Nemesys!

Lawrence

Go Back to forum