• Register
  • Help

Topic: Malmsjö Grand

Share/Bookmark

Malmsjö Grand

What\'s the status of this sample, anyone? And where\'s the demo?

John Grant

Re: Malmsjö Grand

Nothing like answering your own question. I found the demo. It\'s in the NS demo section. Duh. I\'m downloading it now. If memory serves me, this was the one piano sample that challenged my perennial favorite, Truan\'s Steinway. I was just wondering how the project was coming along. I, for one, can hardly wait.

John Grant http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/42/john_lewis_grant.html

Where did you find this demo? I couldn\'t find it. Would you mind posting the link? Thanks.

The Malmsjö Grand is created by Hans Adamson and he\'s working very hard to get it ready. I\'ve heard some demos, and I\' VERY impressed. Hans is a bit of a perfectionist, but these thing must take it\'s time. You can read about it at www.biggagiggas.com.

//Worra

The Malmsjö Grand is created by Hans Adamson and he\'s working very hard to get it ready. I\'ve heard some demos, and I\' VERY impressed. Hans is a bit of a perfectionist, but these thing must take it\'s time. You can read about it at www.biggagiggas.com.

//Worra

Thanks for the info. I agree that preparing a piano sample set is time-consuming. I don\'t mind waiting if it is going to beat all other piano samples on earth.

Having heard the demos of the Malmsjö Grand on the User Demos page, I am excited by the sound of this sampled piano. This is excellent work by Hans Adamson.

No doubt about it. If the sample sounds like the demo, then we have a new benchmark.

John Grant http://artists.mp3s.com/artists/42/john_lewis_grant.html

Go Back to forum