• Register
  • Help

Topic: Aria Player Download

Share/Bookmark

Aria Player Download

I am on windows 7 64 bit and i am unable to open the Aria download for windows V1.111. I know that its a rar/zip file and I uncompress these files regularly but the Aria file is shown as an unknown file type. I have downloaded it several times and on diferent computers. The download file is not recognised.
    Last edited by Derm; 04-04-2012 at 02:53 PM. Reason: spelling

Re: Aria Player Download

Quote Originally Posted by Derm View Post
    I am on windows 7 64 bit and i am unable to open the Aria download for windows V1.111. I know that its a rar/zip file and I uncompress these files regularly but the Aria file is shown as an unknown file type. I have downloaded it several times and on diferent computers. The download file is not recognised.
    If we're talking about the same problem here, it's a well known issue with Internet Explorer. All you need to do is take WIN_Garritan_ARIA_Player_1.111[1], then change [1] to .exe. That will give you WIN_Garritan_ARIA_Player_1.111.exe, and it works like a charm.

Hope this helps!

Steve

Thanks Steve that mostly fixed it. I now have a 64 bit dll for my host, I also need a 32 bit dlll, how do I get this?
    In standalone mode, Aria crashes every time I go to select the audio device in the preferences. It is auto detecting an Access Virus ASIO driver and when I attempt to switch ot to my Fireface 800 driver, it crashes everytime.

Thanks Steve that mostly fixed it. I now have a 64 bit dll for my host, I also need a 32 bit dlll, how do I get this?
    In standalone mode, Aria crashes every time I go to select the audio device in the preferences. It is auto detecting an Access Virus ASIO driver and when I attempt to switch ot to my Fireface 800 driver, it crashes everytime.
    So, do you own the Access Virus synth? Sounds like some kind of wrestling match between ASIO drivers.

Randy

For the dlls, go to Program Files > Garritan > ARIA Player > VST. You should see the 32- and 64-bit dlls in that folder after you installed ARIA. Just point to the x86 dll in your host's software. Re. your crash problem, I'll have to defer to Randy on that.

Steve

Go Back to forum