• Register
  • Help

Topic: Rhodes for Gigasampler...

Share/Bookmark

Rhodes for Gigasampler...

I\'ve just ordered the Rhodes for Gigasampler from Worra\'s/GlassTrax... Hope it sounds as good as the \"Rsolo\" from Bill Busch... because it\'s what made me buying it straight away!!! It sounds promising.
    But, I\'ve got a doubt ; is the keyboard technique included in this cheap price ?...

God I can\'t wait to play like Herbie...

Best Regards to all
    :-)) Bifop

Re: Rhodes for Gigasampler...

Yep, he\'s a great player, isn\'t he....
    For the keyboard technique you\'d have to get the bundle version....;-)

Hope you gonna enjoy the Rhodes!

Peace
    Worra

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Bifop:
    I\'ve just ordered the Rhodes for Gigasampler from Worra\'s/GlassTrax... Hope it sounds as good as the \"Rsolo\" from Bill Busch... because it\'s what made me buying it straight away!!! It sounds promising.
    But, I\'ve got a doubt ; is the keyboard technique included in this cheap price ?...

God I can\'t wait to play like Herbie...

Best Regards to all
    :-)) Bifop
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Might I add, the Rhodes on the X-Sample set (disc 1) is also very useful.

There are plenty of Rhodes samples now becoming available. The X-Sample Rhodes are quite nice as well as the BiggaGigga library and also there is a 3D sampled version from VR-Sound for a real grundgy funky Rhodes. The X-Sample one seems to have the most velocity splits while the BiggaGigga people offer some serious experties on the instruments they record. They even remove the FM noise very carefully and tweak it. There are also some excellent Electric Pianos in the GM 500 Conexant Library. Plenty to choose from. I haven\'t compared them all back to back but they all sound nice and each have something to offer.
    Take care
    Dave

I\'m still waiting for my Rhodes, but it shouldn\'t be to long now.
    I\'ll probably try the Xsample cause I\'m crazy about the Fender Rhodes (Actually I still own a 73 Suitcase Model, but It\'s 18 000 Kms from where I live at the moment) and I would really like to have something matching the real thing...
    As far as the GM set is concerned, I\'ve just \"converted\" the owner of a studio I\'m working with to Gigasampler + Connexant 500 Lib. So I\'ll be able to try it soon.
    Thank you for your replies.
    Best regards
    Bifop

AARGHH ! I\'ve just received the Rhodes for Gigasampler and... It doesn\'t work !!
    Actually it doesn\'t even load onto the hard drive... It start copying the file to HD Ok, then when nearly done it says \"Can\'t copy Rhodes.....bla bla...\". Looks like a corrupted file or a problem with the burner they used...
    I\'m upset.

Bifop

Bifop,

Send me an mail at worra@telia.com and we\'ll take care of your trouble and make it up to you!

//Worra

I\'ve aready received an email saying that a new version will be shipped plus a \"Worra\'s Prophet\"...
    I must say that I\'m positively impressed.

Thank you

Bifop

Go Back to forum