• Register
  • Help

Topic: essential samples

Share/Bookmark

essential samples

I\'m a new gigasampler owner and was wondering what you \"pros\" consider the essential instrument samples. I\'m primarily a jazz/pop composer and so my interests would lie in brass, percussion, pianos, guitars etc, not so much orchestral. Sample CDs are expensive and I don\'t want to buy something I won\'t be using. Thanks

Re: essential samples

Check out www.soundsonline.com for tons of sample CD stuff. They also sell the Xsample CDs for Gigasampler. I\'m very curious to how the Seyer acoustic bass CD sounds.
    I do alot of experimental jazz stuff with marimbas, ambient sounds, piano, tablas, and jazzy ride cymbal loops.
    The skys the limit these days with what you can create!

Re: essential samples

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Damon:
    Check out www.soundsonline.com for tons of sample CD stuff. They also sell the Xsample CDs for Gigasampler. I\'m very curious to how the Seyer acoustic bass CD sounds.
    I do alot of experimental jazz stuff with marimbas, ambient sounds, piano, tablas, and jazzy ride cymbal loops.
    The skys the limit these days with what you can create!
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can\'t believe how good the Larry Seyer Bass is.. simple unbelievable! From what you descbribe the bass would work great!

Go Back to forum