• Register
  • Help

Topic: Giga sampler Library search

Share/Bookmark

Giga sampler Library search

Hi All
    I have been looking for a complete list of sample libraries in giga format, and the places that I have found have been Northern sound source ,Nemesys,sounds on line and the last and most complete is sonic control. But I dont think that is the complete list of all the avalible giga format sounds , because I have heard of libraries discused at this form that are not carried in those places. If you know of any more sources for giga format cd\'s please list them on this thread for me and every one else to have for reference thanks , Ken

Re: Giga sampler Library search

Hi Ken,

Another place you might try is www.soundsonline.com They have demos for many of the collections as well.

Tom

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kenn159:
    Hi All
    I have been looking for a complete list of sample libraries in giga format, and the places that I have found have been Northern sound source ,Nemesys,sounds on line and the last and most complete is sonic control. But I dont think that is the complete list of all the avalible giga format sounds , because I have heard of libraries discused at this form that are not carried in those places. If you know of any more sources for giga format cd\'s please list them on this thread for me and every one else to have for reference thanks , Ken
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Email me Ken, I have a COMPLETE list of all the current gigasample cds availabe.. Soniccontrol is great, but needs to be updated with releases the past 2 weeks. It\'s probablly the most complete collection out there .. I\'ve been watching closely for release, because I want to offer these cds to my clients.

HI all
    thats for the reply\'s .
    Memnon I would email youi for a list but you didn\'t leave your email. Ken

Go Back to forum