• Register
  • Help

Topic: Giga Harp v. XSample (harp)

Share/Bookmark

Giga Harp v. XSample (harp)

Does anyone have both the Giga Harp and XSample volume with harp? I read earlier posts where people did not like the Giga Harp. I\'m looking for the most realistic single note sounds.

Thanks.

Re: Giga Harp v. XSample (harp)

I have the xsample vol#8 harp, and the
    single note harp sounds are excellent.
    I listened to Giga harp before I bought
    the xsample. I did not care for the giga
    demo harp sound. Nemesys has a soundware demo that has the xsample harp on it.
    It is soundware demo c/d disc 3. Like you I
    wanted a realistic sounding harp, and I
    found it!
    Good -Luck

Thanks Rick. That was just what I wanted to know. I too had listened to the Demo Disk number 3 and thought that the XSample harp sounded better. Nice to have some confirmation that it is good.

I\'d like to post a word of warning if you\'re going to be ordering the harp from EastWest (soundsonline). I put in an order for it 5 days ago to take advantage of their \"free fedex\" promotion. I still have not recieved even a word that it\'s shipped! I\'m extremely dissapointed with their customer service yet again. I wouldn\'t have ordered from them because of past experiences, but I didn\'t realize that soundsonline was EastWest. Caveat emptor!!!

I found out that the person that gets things done over there was on vacation, but she got back and got my stuff in the mail. I guess I just picked the wrong day to be in a hurry
    -J

Ryo

Hi.IOcomposer. I\'ve bought sample CDs from Soundsonline severa times. But they have been very kind and very quick. It usually takes only three or four days from NY to Japan. And they reply very quickly when they receive your order. I wonder something must have been wrong.

Well, I got my Xsample harp and I\'d have to say that it is (in a word) dreamy!
    It\'s got an incredible sound and it is a huge leap up from the harp that I\'ve been using. I\'m not sure how it compares to Gigaharp, but honestly, I don\'t know how much better you can get! At half the price, I\'m sure that you can\'t go wrong with the Xsample harp.
    Have fun!

Go Back to forum