• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: teardrops in the sand (lite jazz)

Share/Bookmark

teardrops in the sand (lite jazz)

This really is not as sad as the name implies. I think it is just a casual listening kind of thing.
    It uses jabb: horns, flute, vibes and fretless bass.
    I hope you enjoy.
    Jay

www.jesse.us.com/teardrops.mp3

Re: teardrops in the sand (lite jazz)

You're right, it isn't sad at all! Hmmmm, I think a name change could be in order, Jay, so a listener not interested in hearing something sad won't be misled.

It's just great, so well done. All of the instruments sound wonderful - Really pleasant composition and excellent recording.

Good one, Jay!

Randy

I could go for "Teardrops in the Sand" if you add a subtitle like "Fond Memories of Our Walk on the Beach" - just too happy for the sad title... I enjoyed the listen.
    Trent P. McDonald

Randy and Trent! Thanks a bunch for commenting and I am glad you enjoyed the listen.
    I was thinking about renaming the song, "zombie parts in the sand" or maybe "undergarments in the sand" or "sand in her undergarments". I don't know. This is just my first pass at new titles. What do you think?
    Jay.

Whatever title, I liked it very much. Nice composition. Don't know why, but there is no ending. It stops in the middle of ........

Raymond

Hey Raymond! Thanks for taking time to listen. There's nothing like FADE OUTS to save a person the trouble of working out an ending.
    Jay

Quote Originally Posted by jaynkate01 View Post
    Hey Raymond! Thanks for taking time to listen. There's nothing like FADE OUTS to save a person the trouble of working out an ending.
    Jay
    It is not FADING OUT, it just stops as if the end being truncated. Maybe the download failed, don't know......

Raymond

Hey Raymond! I don't know whats going on there, but when I play it goes to a fade out as expected.
    Jay

Better that the music Fades out than me........

Raymond

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast