• Register
  • Help

Topic: Where's Donnie's Percussion library?

Share/Bookmark

Where\'s Donnie\'s Percussion library?

Haven\'t heard anything in a while, what\'s the word?

Re: Where\'s Donnie\'s Percussion library?

Everything is finihed on the library except for the timpani and they are in the programing phase. We decided to wait and release the timpani with the first vol. because timpani was such an important issue with many people. I know it has taken a little longer than expected but I can assure you that it will be worth the wait. The timpani we sampled were hand made by Fred Hinger (former timpanist in Philly and the Met) and are incredible! There are several different mallets to choice from with the demension keys as well as rolls and other special effect sounds. I\'ll post a demo as soon as its finished.

Thanks,

Donnie and Sean

Re: Where\'s Donnie\'s Percussion library?

Everything is finihed on the library except for the timpani and they are in the programing phase. We decided to wait and release the timpani with the first vol. because timpani was such an important issue with many people. I know it has taken a little longer than expected but I can assure you that it will be worth the wait. The timpani we sampled were hand made by Fred Hinger (former timpanist in Philly and the Met) and are incredible! There are several different mallets to choice from with the demension keys as well as rolls and other special effect sounds. I\'ll post a demo as soon as its finished.

Thanks,

Donnie and Sean

PS. Nemesys had the library at NAMM if any of you were there and got to hear it

Go Back to forum