• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Steinway D Professional

Share/Bookmark

Steinway D Professional

hi,
    will there come an updatet version of Steinway D Professional or is this product realy no longer available like discontinued?
    thanks

Re: Steinway D Professional

There will be updates coming soon per another message thread.

Jim

The D will probably be available at some point, but I can't provide a time frame.

The update Jim mentioned is actually a download update for those who already have the old Steinway installed, rather than a new product.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Hurchalla View Post
    The D will probably be available at some point, but I can't provide a time frame.
    2 years, 3 months and counting ...

You can try a another piano, Pianoteq for exemple.
    A piano
    updated approximately every 2 years and is now very good indeed.
    Certainly better in two years.

note: Lylo we removed the link you wrote since the Steinway forum isn't the appropriate place for different piano promotion.

Jeff - I have a Steinway D pro edition. However, if I update my computer one more time - it may no longer work. Is it possible to get re-authorizations in the future, even for a fee.

The only reason I am asking is because it sounds like the product has been discontinued. THANKS,
    AB

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Hurchalla View Post
    note: Lylo we removed the link you wrote since the Steinway forum isn't the appropriate place for different piano promotion.
    I editedmy postbecause otherwisehedid not want tosay anything.
    Nolink,justaninformationas foundin themusic forums.

AB - You should be able to continue using your authorization key without any problem. The installation limit is for the number of computers that you own that are currently in active use. There's not a lifetime limit on the number of your computers you can install it on. If you do have any problems you can contact support at http://garritan.com/index.php?option...117&Itemid=112
    I really just typed in the support contact to reassure you there's someone you can talk to if you do in fact have any problem... I don't think you'll need it.

Jeff - that is great news. I love the Steinway Pro. I hope you are getting some nice weather in Oregon!

QUOTE=Jeff Hurchalla;685733]AB - You should be able to continue using your authorization key without any problem. The installation limit is for the number of computers that you own that are currently in active use. There's not a lifetime limit on the number of your computers you can install it on. If you do have any problems you can contact support at http://garritan.com/index.php?option...117&Itemid=112
    I really just typed in the support contact to reassure you there's someone you can talk to if you do in fact have any problem... I don't think you'll need it.[/QUOTE]

Go Back to forum