• Register
  • Help

Topic: Jazz & Big Band 3 as a VSTi in Acoustica Mixcraft 5

Jazz & Big Band 3 as a VSTi in Acoustica Mixcraft 5

I'm attempting to get Jazz & Big Band 3 installed in my host, Acoustica Mixcraft 5, however, since J&BB is a 64-bit app and Mixcraft only works with 32-bit plugins, I've had to resort to using JBridge to bridge between the two, but without success. When I start Mixcraft, it fails to load J&BB as a plugin. So, what I'd like to know, at this point, is whether Garritan makes Jazz & Big Band 3 in a 32-bit version and, if so, what I need to do to get that. Thanks.

UPDATE: If there is no 32-bit version of JBB, can someone direct me to a VST host that is known to be compatible with JBB, please? Thanks.

Victoria, Canada

Re: Jazz & Big Band 3 as a VSTi in Acoustica Mixcraft 5

Cause of your problem: Mixcraft
    Solution: Invest in suitable sequencing/recording software such as Cubase, Sonar, Logic etc.
    Cubase 7.0.3, Wavelab 7.1, Omnisphere, Trilian, Stylus RMX, Symphobia 1 & 2 , all Spitfire libraries, LASS 2, Requiem Pro, Voxos, Superior Drummer 2, Komplete 8, Cinematic Guitars, most EW libraries, Chris Hein Horns, Guitar & Bass, 2.8 GHz Mac Pro, 18 GB RAM, OS 10.6.8, RME Multiface II + HDSP PCIe

Go Back to forum