• Register
  • Help

Topic: Videos in Lesson 1 not working.

Share/Bookmark

Videos in Lesson 1 not working.

Amazing! This website is a gem! Thank you !

And: The videos on the first lesson are asking me to install flash player, eventhough I already have it and its updated. Is this happening to everyone?

Re: Videos in Lesson 1 not working.

Quote Originally Posted by Alain Jacomet View Post
    Amazing! This website is a gem! Thank you !

And: The videos on the first lesson are asking me to install flash player, eventhough I already have it and its updated. Is this happening to everyone?

It is happening to me. I have tried on both Mac (Safari) and PC (IE and Chrome) but the videos keep asking me to install Flash Player. I have it installed and updated.

Thank you all for this amazing site and online course!!!

Red face Re: Videos in Lesson 1 not working.

Quote Originally Posted by Lupi BR View Post
    It is happening to me. I have tried on both Mac (Safari) and PC (IE and Chrome) but the videos keep asking me to install Flash Player. I have it installed and updated.

Thank you all for this amazing site and online course!!!

I, too, have problems with the videos that are in the black background, saying like to hear the sounds of the cellos, or such. Well, I don't really need to hear that to know what a Cello sounds like. But the Interactive Orchestra stuff worked just fine for me.
    I just got here to this site yesterday, and I love this. I am finally writing the music in Large Group form that motherhood has delayed me from doing. This site seems like just what I needed to get some rust off and bone up my skills with the Orchestra, as most of my esperience has been with Bands.
    Anyway, I was wondering about those videos not working, but figured I didn't need it. Perhaps if someone really needed to hear a clip on the sound of orcehstral instruments, I would be wondering if they could hear them elsewhere. I think most people using the RK Orch lessons would at least be familiar with that.

Go Back to forum