• Register
  • Help

Topic: Deepest India and Orient Oddessye CDs...

Share/Bookmark

Deepest India and Orient Oddessye CDs...

I\'m thinking of buying these 2 CDs. The demos sound terrific! Anyone have any of these CDs?
    Thanks

Re: Deepest India and Orient Oddessye CDs...

Especially the voices are really great. The Instruments also, but a ROM would be much better for that. The indian orchestra sounds are really nice, but have not a so high woth of use

Deepest India is amazing. Mostly loops, not as many multisamples as you may expect but a few. I\'m working on the GigaSampler version of it as we speak. Hopefully have something to ship after the NAMM show.
    Take care
    Dave of NemeSys

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dave Of NemeSys:
    Deepest India is amazing. I\'m working on the GigaSampler version of it as we speak. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
    Will the Giga version have multisamples of Indian instruments like tambora, sitar, harmonium, and tabla? Does anyone know of an existing source for these?

Wow! This is nostalgic: Holger and Dave. You both still exist!

Yes! Seing Dave posting here almost gave me a heartattack!! So does this mean he\'s actually reading here? Also the bug talk etc??

Damon,

You might want to check out \"Heart of Asia\",
    from Spectrasonics.
    http://www.spectrasonics.net/asia.html

It has a number of nice multisampled instruments from India, China and other cultures.

Paul

It would be nice if they were back, but check that date one more time (2000 vs. 2001)!

weird, I posted this over a year ago!

Oops, my fault, I did a search on \"India\" I think, and replied to a way old message. So when Dave was talking about NAMM I thought he meant the one on now, actually it was like summer NAMM 1999. Heh. So does that mean the Giga version of Deepest India is out?

Go Back to forum