Up for sale is a vintage 1976 fender precision bass body! Refinished down to the natural wood long ago! The original black finish can still be seen in the pickup and control cavities! Original dowel marks and factory router hump are all clearly visible! Weighs approximately 7.374lbs on the shipping scale. No additional routing has been done to the body, however there are a few additional pickguard screw holes from a non original pickguard and two additional strap button holes. All are covered when period correct parts are installed. There's also a slight, superficial crack in the upper bout. I had a local luthier look at it and he guaranteed me that it was structurally sound. If a proper refin is applied, it would unnoticeable. This is a great piece of dry wood and a perfect candidate for restoration or play it as is! All factory contours are untouched! Everything else on this bass dated to 1976 and the factory routes are indicative to this era. Please feel free to contact me with any and all question! Thanks for looking!

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

More...