• Register
  • Help

Topic: GigaSampler Sound Collection #1 ? ? ?

Share/Bookmark

GigaSampler Sound Collection #1 ? ? ?

Does anybody know where I can find a list of what is included in the GigaSampler Sound Collection #1 that comes with the full version?

I have looked everywhere on the Nemesys site, but I don\'t find a list anywhere.

Thanks, in advance,

Steve Lum

Re: GigaSampler Sound Collection #1 ? ? ?

Steve, I bought GS last summer and it only comes with Gigapiano. I also wondered why I did\'nt recieve this sound collection and got no real definite reply. Obviosly, they misled us when they say you get almost 2 gig of sounds with it.

Thanks Punda,

Come on folks, can anyone comment on this?

Why would the NemeSys site list GigaSampler Sound Collection #1, and Gigapiano, as two separate items in their \"Full Package Includes:\" listing, if they weren\'t two discrete things?

I am trying to see what sounds come with the full package. Not that I doubt Punda, but can anyone tell us if there is an erroneous claim on the NemeSys website? Does anybody have sound collection #1?

Whether I have to pay more to buy it or not, is certainly of interest to me, but what is more important.... what is on it?

Maybe as a registered owner of Gigasampler you get a voucher for the collection #1 stuff when it becomes available (assuming it is not already).

Just guessing, and guessing is no way to spend $500, regardless of the good press the main sampler engine is getting.

Steve

Steve,

The collection of samples that came with GS is a smattering of gig files from various sample libraries. Some Bass, some drum, some strings, some Black Bhuta, etc. A “Sampler” if you will. I personally didn’t find anything that I wanted to keep on my hard disk. I think it’s a way of providing some instant gratification to new GS owners.

Have you contacted NemeSys?

Mine came in a seperate CD in the box that said something like \"Gigasampler East/West sounds sampler\" something like that - ( it was light green) and Bill is right - they\'re all pretty mundane - I liked the Steve Stevens sample a little - and although extremely limited the sample Bob C. drums kit is , well, at least a drum kit ...
    I wouldn\'t say it\'s anything to get excited over - but, if you didn\'t get one: I think you should have,
    Peace,
    Bill Wright

Thanks folks,

You answered my question. In fact, there is a \'smattering\' set of samples in addition to the GP. It sounds like what I expected, an appetizer. Just to get your saliva flowing.

If only Santa would bring me GS now.

Steve

I can tell you this Steve, I did not even recieve these samples. All I got was Gigapiano and I was told that is all I should get.

Go Back to forum