• Register
  • Help

Topic: The Convertion job (AO strings from Akai to Gig)

Share/Bookmark

The Convertion job (AO strings from Akai to Gig)

I would like to know if the convertion of Peter Siedlaczek\'s Advanced Orchestra, from AKAI to GIG, via s-convert, are succefull.
    Any clues ?
    TIA

Re: The Convertion job (AO strings from Akai to Gig)

I\'ve had very good luck converting all of them. I work on my own custom builds and have converted them to GigaSampler and to wave files several times.
    Dave of NemeSys

Dave,
    When converting, do you use the \" Combine to Gig \" feature ??? I found Akai offers many different version of the same Program/Instruments, is Combine the best way to have all those options without having to resave the waves each times. What are your suggestions ???

Dave,
    When converting, do you use the \" Combine to Gig \" feature ??? I found Akai offers many different version of the same Program/Instruments, is Combine the best way to have all those options without having to resave the waves each times. What are your suggestions ???

Dave,

I guess it would be better to upgrade AO AKAI to the native GS version. There are many improvements on the GS version in mapping and on the samples. Ask your dealer!

Go Back to forum