• Register
  • Help

Topic: Censorship

PaPa Chalk,

First, I want to thank you for answering my post about using the Creative/Ensoniq AudioPCI. Unfortunately, GS refuses to recognize the card.

There is another reason for this post, though. There are things going on at this forum that make a lot of GS-users frustrated, suspicious and - angry. It has nothing to to with bickering, or forbidden commercial promoting by posters on this forum.

Why will \"******** \" be censored but not \"NorthSouth\"? Why are URL\'s to other Gigasampler Forums blanked out? Why are E-mail addresses submitted by posters on their \"profile\" being presented as \"not available\"? Why was EmulatorFour banned from this forum after being critical about the censorship? Am I going to be banned from this forum now for \"bickering\"?

As far as I can see Northern Sounds is putting itself at great risk of losing the whole foundation of this bulletin board: its users. As is commonly known by now: there are alternatives.

I would appreciate an honest answer, hopefully something more than reading back from the rule book for this message board.

Best Regards,

Hans Adamson

Re: Censorship

Hello Hans,
    See Desounds answer to this previously. http://www.northernsounds.com/ubb/NonCGI/Forum3/HTML/000123.html

Hope you read it. Lets get back to Gigasampler. Emails can very easily be posted. Its also very easy to contact us by email for info not pertaining to gigasampler
    As you can see at the bottom of this page.
    Actually users are getting suspicious of these types of posts, fortunately they email us rather than post something that has nothing to do with gigasampler. There is still no conspiracy theory and of course you can exercise your freedom of choice if you don\'t like this forum you can go elsewhere.

PaPa Chalk.

[This message has been edited by PaPa Chalk (edited 12-08-1999).]

Go Back to forum