• Register
  • Help

Topic: Donnie - are you here????

Donnie - are you here????

Hey... I have been very interested in your orchestral percussion project since I first read your posting about it. But since you said you had a snare drum ready for upload I haven\'t found it anywhere or heard more from you. If the quality of these samples are good I am more than willing to pay for them, so I\'d really like to hear from you.

I wanted to contact you but you don\'t have any email in your profile. My email is melo@marble-eyes.dk

Hope to hear from you.

Re: Donnie - are you here????

sorry, sorry, sorry...... I\'ve been real busy with the holidays and family. I will upload the ludwig snare and grover german silver tamb. right now ........its 8:30 central time.

Well the whole file is over 60 megs so I made a smaller file with just one of the snares and one of the tamb.\'s and it was still over 16 megs and when I tried to upload it it got to the very end (over 2 hours later) and said that the file was too big. Any suggestions?

Where did you upload the samples??

can\'t you upploade a small percussion composition, demonstrating the features of the librarie.
    1-3 MB is enough.

Burbank, CA. US of Mexico

If you would like, I would be able to set up an ftp site for you on my server. I can\'t keep it up forever, but I can get it up long enough (get your mind out of the gutter for the GS locals on this list to download it. Email me if you want to.

sorry guys I have been out of town for the past two weeks and am leaving again tonight until sunday afternoon. I promise though that I will post a mp3 demo as soon as I get back. Please excuse my tardiness on this but I have been REALLY busy; beleive me!

Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Go Back to forum