• Register
  • Help

Topic: A 70's sound like String Session and a Killer Brass Section...(Any Ideas ?)

Share/Bookmark

A 70\'s sound like String Session and a Killer Brass Section...(Any Ideas ?)

Hi I need a Pro quality 70\'Strings session (similar to JAMIROQUAI\'S or INCOGNITO\'s ones)..Also Im looking for a killer Brass Section (not phrases or loops, but multi-samples). Any Ideas ? I would like to get some recomendation...
    Thx in advance

ps: sorry for my english

Re: A 70\'s sound like String Session and a Killer Brass Section...(Any Ideas ?)

For that 70s sound, Kirk Hunter strings have some 8 violin banks that even include some 70s style articulations. Denny Jager violins also may fit the bill for this. For Orchestra I\'m partial to Miroslav for sustain notes and Advanced Orchestra for effects and staccato.
    Dave of NemeSys

Re: A 70\'s sound like String Session and a Killer Brass Section...(Any Ideas ?)

for a pop and funk- killer brass section I recommend the super brass section. Sounds really great. Vol. 1 is available since years and still state of the art, vol. 2 is available since 2 months. Check the demo at www.bestservice.de

[This message has been edited by holger (edited 11-26-1999).]

I\'ve checked the page of best but found only one version. Where is vol.2 to be found ?

btw. Holger, delete that sign at your linkadress.

Wolfgang

Brass Supersection from Best Service is very good. You can build convincing horn arrangements with them...especially once you add reverbs. I\'ve got good results.

For section use they\'re very good value.

Regards

John

Go Back to forum