• Register
  • Help

Topic: Need help with activating and setting up BelaDMedia products

Share/Bookmark

Need help with activating and setting up BelaDMedia products

Years ago I purchased a heap of BelaDMedia products in a group buy including Giovani, several Diva products and the two Anthology products.

I installed some of them but hardly used them. But now I am setting up a new computer and am intent on putting them to use - they do sound amazing.

Trouble is, I cannot get anywhere - the website doesn't seem to be working, the user activation doesn't seem to work, the links to user guides don't work, I can't see how to make activate any of them and especially cannot see how Giovani is supposed to work.

Has something happened to BelaDMedia?

Can someone please send me or provide a link to the user guide for Giovani? When I received the package it had the incorrect sleeve in it - it had a sleeve for Lyrical Distortion. This was back in January or February 2008.

Any help appreciated.

Alan

Re: Need help with activating and setting up BelaDMedia products

You don't need to register the librarie for getting it to work.
    But you could register for service with the product code on the back of the dvd pack.

Just copy the dvd1 and dvd2 libraries to your harddisk and use it with kontakt.

Beladmedia libraries are to my opiniun the most underated libraries, but as long as i am a member and fan i always had problems in contacting them.

My windows op Internet explorer will even totally not work with their website because all is there mac oriented.

You can download the user guide here : https://rapidshare.com/files/4355663...tion_v1.00.pdf

Former beladmedia libraries where not protected, so you don;t need to register at Native Instruments.
    However recent libraries are ( yes ) protected.

Thanks very much paulifra, this is a big help.

They announced that you have to reregister at the site and contact them to be reactivated to access all features of registered members. I did so, so no problem. The Belardinos are nice people and did great work. I own Giovanni and Diva Revamp and am very satisfied.

"Did" (as in past tense) seems to be the case. I've been waiting a couple of years for the release of Vocal Tools Clasical, which now seems to have dropped back into non-existance.

1. http://www.beladmedia.com/faq/

If you have made an authorized retailer or direct sale purchased prior to 2011, and wish to re-register, please visit the “User Validation” section of our website to complete the registration process. Please note: a valid copy of you sales receipt is required.

2. http://www.beladmedia.com/user-validation/

This is not a registration process to active a product. Our Kontakt products
    do not require such. It is merely a record of your purchase. A copy of sale
    is required. This can be a image of your receipt, etc.

3. http://www.beladmedia.com/main-office/

Your questions are important to us and we will address them promptly. Typically, we make every effort to respond within less than 24 hours. Should your message go unanswered, please feel free to send a courteous reminder.

4. http://www.beladmedia.com/signup/

Complete product details
    All audio demonstrations
    Digital unlocks for download sales
    Company news
    Product updates ---> Giovani does require an update for use beyond Kontakt 2.5. Now scripted.
    Promotional material
    Private sales
    More

5. Please remove the link to rapid share and email address.

6. wcreed: We have explained about the progress of said product to you personally via email, yes?

Thank you,
    Dawn Belardino
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Hi Dawn, you had given me an update last November, but didn't respond to a more recent email. Right after my last inquiry, all mention of VTC disappeared from your website...

Quote Originally Posted by wcreed View Post
    Hi Dawn, you had given me an update last November, but didn't respond to a more recent email. Right after my last inquiry, all mention of VTC disappeared from your website...
    The last inquirer about this product was received via email was on 4/19. I wrote back the same day... as we always strive to do. "I have been anxiously awaiting the release of this library. Now I receive "Page Expired" when I click the link under your Products tab....etc" Not sure if that was you or not.
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

I wrote on 4/13. Perhaps you can give an update here?

Go Back to forum