Im back,

i got so fustrated with my efforts to use this library i ended up taking the snares i wanted for the specific job..exported the wavs and created new giga files BUT..

Now im back to square one. I have the BC 2 disk for Gigasampler. The help file does not exist. It simply lists the controllers used. How do i set up a logic enviornment that will help me? Anyone willing to post theirs?

When i load the snares gig file...i cant hear most of them. Unless i left my pitch bend arm on the controller keyboard.
Now i thought that was the method to add the effect resonance?

This is such a hassel.

1) The enviornment question asked above.
2) When deciding on specific snares, bd hh etc...do i have to export all the associated wavs and recompile them into specific kits.
Or is there a method to get round this.

I have the Adult ORchestra set for gigasampler as well. IT came with a logic enviornement for use with the ao. I can use this set withought using the supplied enviornment BUT it would be nice to understand what to do with the damn thing.
Again...NO instructions...just the enviorment. Is it possible to utilize this enviornment with Clearmountain any any way to fascilitate use.

WHY GO TO ALL THE TROUBLE OF COMPILING CD\'S AND THEN SKIMP ON INSTRUCTIONS GEARED TO ALL LEVEL OF USERS.

Anwers or advice to the above would be much appreciated.

King regards to all

John