• Register
  • Help

Topic: "Capricette"

Share/Bookmark

"Capricette"

This is my solo violin and piano work, "Capricette".

Regards,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Re: "Capricette"

Perfect.
    ~Rodney

Quote Originally Posted by composingatnight View Post
    Perfect.
    ~Rodney
    Thanks.

~Larry

Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Hey Larry,

With my site-surfing problems 95% better, nothing like seeing (and hearing!) one of your sprightly pieces to get the day a movin' .

Yeah, yeah, you write and record a boat-load of music, but the fact they are all SO well done ... . Like many other's before this one, it's downloaded into my LA folder.

Best,

Frank

Ohhh ... what's that I hear outside my NYY window??? Oh, it was just the sound of another Hamilton homerun! I know everything is bigger and better in Texas, but he's getting ridiculous! Lookin' like 3-yrs in a row for your Rangers, Larry!

Speaking of baseball - Here's another homerun from that Texas hit factory run by one Mr. Alexander. wow--OK I'm awake now!--was getting drowsy here in the studio, but I'm up and rarin' to go again after hearing this one. Thanks for the wake up call, Mr. A.

----side note: I know this was a topic recently, and there's nothing you can do about it - but GEE WHIZ I wish EW would fix this solo violin. It's dizzying listening to it jumping back and forth between center and the right speaker, and with the reverb level completely different when the samples in the center are triggered. The effect is of two violins, sharing the notes in some impossible way. Argh - For the sake of all users, I hope they really do fix that next time they upgrade the program.

Randy

Quote Originally Posted by Frank D View Post
    Hey Larry,

With my site-surfing problems 95% better, nothing like seeing (and hearing!) one of your sprightly pieces to get the day a movin' .

Yeah, yeah, you write and record a boat-load of music, but the fact they are all SO well done ... . Like many other's before this one, it's downloaded into my LA folder.

Best,

Frank

Ohhh ... what's that I hear outside my NYY window??? Oh, it was just the sound of another Hamilton homerun! I know everything is bigger and better in Texas, but he's getting ridiculous! Lookin' like 3-yrs in a row for your Rangers, Larry!
    Josh Hamilton is an amazing athlete, isn't he? If only he could learn to hold on to his bat. He swings and throws it into the stands frequently. He's going to kill a spectator one day (or night).

Don't give up on your danged Yankees. They are pretty powerful!

Thanks for listening, Mister Frank.

Best,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Quote Originally Posted by rbowser- View Post
    Speaking of baseball - Here's another homerun from that Texas hit factory run by one Mr. Alexander. wow--OK I'm awake now!--was getting drowsy here in the studio, but I'm up and rarin' to go again after hearing this one. Thanks for the wake up call, Mr. A.

----side note: I know this was a topic recently, and there's nothing you can do about it - but GEE WHIZ I wish EW would fix this solo violin. It's dizzying listening to it jumping back and forth between center and the right speaker, and with the reverb level completely different when the samples in the center are triggered. The effect is of two violins, sharing the notes in some impossible way. Argh - For the sake of all users, I hope they really do fix that next time they upgrade the program.

Randy
    I have the left and right channel from my soundcard connected to two different and separate inputs on my audio mixer, so the effect to which you refer is much, much less noticeable with my system.

Thanks for your input.

Best,
    Larry G. Alexander
    www.alexandermusic.com

Go Back to forum