• Register
  • Help

Topic: Abbey Road

Share/Bookmark

Abbey Road

I read with interest the press release about the upcoming Abbey Road sounds. Can anyone give me an example of what will be included? Will there be drum set and guitar samples? String or vocal ensembles?
    Dean L. Surkin
    Steinway A104030
    Sonar X2 (professional), Finale 2011, JABB 3, GPO

Re: Abbey Road

Quote Originally Posted by Dean L. Surkin View Post
    I read with interest the press release about the upcoming Abbey Road sounds. Can anyone give me an example of what will be included? Will there be drum set and guitar samples? String or vocal ensembles?
    Hello, Dean - That's very recent news for all of us here. None of us would have any idea what's going to be developed. I have the impression that it's so new that the companies involved may not even know yet what they're going to do exactly. I agree it'll be an interesting thing to watch develop.

Randy

Quote Originally Posted by rbowser- View Post
    Hello, Dean - That's very recent news for all of us here. None of us would have any idea what's going to be developed. I have the impression that it's so new that the companies involved may not even know yet what they're going to do exactly. I agree it'll be an interesting thing to watch develop.

Randy
    Thanks Randy. Always good to hear from you.
    Dean L. Surkin
    Steinway A104030
    Sonar X2 (professional), Finale 2011, JABB 3, GPO

all plucked, strummed and slapped chords as well as individual notes from all the Beatles' instruments including Ringo's drums have already been recorded...

and can be auditioned by listening to their records.

Dan

No announcements quite yet, but keep tuned as I'm sure we'll pass on more information when it's good to do so!

We're pretty excited about all of this!
    Justin Phillips
    Senior Product Manager
    MakeMusic, Inc

Go Back to forum