• Register
  • Help

Topic: How's the enclosed sample-set with Gigasampler?

Share/Bookmark

How\'s the enclosed sample-set with Gigasampler?

Hi.

I\'m thinking about buying gigasampler, but can anyone give me some info on what kind of instruments, and quality these samples have -that are in the package when you buy the program.
    Are there any other all-round sample-set that I should buy?
    (drums, bass, keyboards, analog synth sounds etc....)
    I can\'t afford buying a lot of sample cd\'s, so I have to get one or two very good all-round sample cd-sets instead.
    Can anyone give me some good advice in this matter?

Thanks.

Re: How\'s the enclosed sample-set with Gigasampler?

I would like to know the answer to this also. C\'mon guys, nobody (even Nemysis) seems like they want to answer this question.

GigaPiano, an awesome acoustic grand piano, an electric bass, a snare, a few synth sounds (sawtooth, snare, etc.)

As with ANY sampler, you have to invest in sample CD\'s or sample things yourself.

Some, although inferior (DS-1) giveaway an extensive library with the purchase. Thanks, anyway. By the way, I also heard that there is a violin sample on the bundled cd. Is that true?

Hi Guys

A really neat general purpose library would be a General Midi compatible one with 128 sounds ranging from Piano to Polish Nasal Flute (Sorry, Gunshot).

Can you imagine having access to a proper sample bass on one track and a real string orchestra on another..

Just a thought

KIA the inscrutable

A GM Soud set (CONEXENT)has been promised for long time, but has yet to be available.

Go Back to forum