• Register
  • Help

Topic: What about GigaOrchestra 3.212390 in rewire mode

Share/Bookmark

What about GigaOrchestra 3.212390 in rewire mode

I'm getting a short cut in my giga instruments. After few seconds and the instrument sound stop, like a short decay. But no decay applyed! In GPlayer the same instruments sounds perfect. The problem is, my audio card, a Rme Fireface UC don't have the giga driver so, the giga instruments needs to be used with Gplayer OR Rewire mode. I would like to have Gigaeditor installed to edit and create new instruments and, with Gplayer it's impossible, only to play. Any idea about the short cut (like a deacy) in Rewire Mode? Thanx in advance! best regards to all.

Re: What about GigaOrchestra 3.212390 in rewire mode

Quote Originally Posted by MarkII View Post
    I'm getting a short cut in my giga instruments. After few seconds and the instrument sound stop, like a short decay. But no decay applyed! In GPlayer the same instruments sounds perfect. The problem is, my audio card, a Rme Fireface UC don't have the giga driver so, the giga instruments needs to be used with Gplayer OR Rewire mode. I would like to have Gigaeditor installed to edit and create new instruments and, with Gplayer it's impossible, only to play. Any idea about the short cut (like a deacy) in Rewire Mode? Thanx in advance! best regards to all.
    Sample starts to play, then stops after about 1/2 second.

Thanx to FelixRiviera i could get an enlightment about my problem.

Re: What about GigaOrchestra 3.212390 in rewire mode

I believe that RME card DOES suport GSIF; it's just not listed specifically. The FF400 uses the same driver, and does mention GSIF 2.0 suport.

This might also be of help:
    http://www.fx-max.com/gt/

Thumbs up Re: What about GigaOrchestra 3.212390 in rewire mode

Quote Originally Posted by wcreed View Post
    I believe that RME card DOES suport GSIF; it's just not listed specifically. The FF400 uses the same driver, and does mention GSIF 2.0 suport.

This might also be of help:
    http://www.fx-max.com/gt/
    Thanx about GIGA Teleport. I will try.
    About RME , Tascam and GSIF driver.
    I was in the RME Forum asking about this.
    They told me that Tascam announced one year before FIREFACE UC'S release that would discontinue Giga Orchestra and therefore RME would not create the gsif driver for the new audio card. The previous audiocards has.
    Anyway, thanx! Very kind!!!!! ;o) best regards!

Go Back to forum