• Register
  • Help

Topic: SAM free trumpets

SAM free trumpets

Hey, I tried to download the free trumpets from the SAM website, but it won\'t let me download the whole thing! Have any of you had trouble downloading this? This is really buming me out because they\'re going to take them down as soon as they release the commercial version! [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Re: SAM free trumpets

That happened to me once on the Sam site too. Perhaps try at different times of day. It could be that the Sam server is under a lot of strain at the moment as the Kontakt and other updates have just recently come out. A lot of people are probably still downloading the files.

Another possibility, if you have a friend with a decent connection, perhaps downloading on their machine. It could be an issue with your ISP.

Alright, I guess I\'ll try again. If it cops out on me at 69 percent again, though, I won\'t try again. I have DSL, so it only takes about an hour, if that.

I guess the easiest thing to do is to copy it from a friend. The FREE trumpets are free, no individual license restrictions, so you\'re allowed to share it.
    And you can still do this after we\'ve taken them off the site.

Go Back to forum