• Register
  • Help

Topic: Sov work in Kontakt?

Share/Bookmark

Sov work in Kontakt?

Can anyone tell me if Sov will work in Kontakt on a Mac? Additionally, should I bother to get Kontakt for my Mac? What is better for SOV which has to translated anyways; Giga, or Mac/Kontakt/VST Wrapper/D.P.

Thanks,

Rick

Re: Sov work in Kontakt?

Hi, with Kontakt\'s new update I just yesterday imported a SOV file into Kontakt. I didn\'t have much time to go through it all but the import appeared to work properly with the release triggers, etc.

I should say that the file had already been converted from akai to giga (my whole library has been) so I havent tried a straight akai to kontakt import.

I imagine it would be ok, the update for kontakt has only been out a few days so I havent had a chance to really test it under a \"heavy load\".

Regards, Scott.

Originally posted by Scott Cairns:
    Hi, with Kontakt\'s new update I just yesterday imported a SOV file into Kontakt. I didn\'t have much time to go through it all but the import appeared to work properly with the release triggers, etc.

I should say that the file had already been converted from akai to giga (my whole library has been) so I havent tried a straight akai to kontakt import.

I imagine it would be ok, the update for kontakt has only been out a few days so I havent had a chance to really test it under a \"heavy load\".

Regards, Scott.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Thanks, Scot, that;s helpful.

regards,
    Rick

Originally posted by Scott Cairns:

Regards, Scott.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">HAs Akai got crossfades?

Ed

Go Back to forum