• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: 3000!!!!!

Share/Bookmark

3000!!!!!

ok

at 1000 posts I asked for cookie and didn\'t get one (except my browser cookie which I got for joining)

2000, another cookie..again..nada

3000... well I guess they dont have cookies here so I\'ll try somethgn else...

GIMME THE CASSHHHHHHHHH!!!

(watch Fifth Element, one of my favorite characters in the movie says that)

Re: 3000!!!!!

The Line doesn\'t really work as well without that hat.

Originally posted by KingIdiot:
    ok

at 1000 posts I asked for cookie and didn\'t get one (except my browser cookie which I got for joining)

<font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">I wonder.. with all the help you\'ve given people on the forum, if you posted an email address for PayPal, if everyone that cared chipped in and sent you a couple of bucks.. maybe you could buy a case. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

How DO you have the time to make 3000?????

Hey King... Congrats on your BIG 3K! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Originally posted by KingIdiot:
    ok

<font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">\"If you want something done, do it yourself.\"

Btw. Is this also 3000 \"jsut\"? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] I\'m still smiling at those...

Hansi

KING! I was hoping to post a congrats this morning. Had to go do a job, came back and here we are! CONGRATS man. You are indeed worthy of the 3K, as you give good advice while keeping tongue firmly planted. (in cheek of course... the upper ones) I did a little math and found that by the time my meager 100-something posts ever reaches the 3000 mark, I should probably have about as many gigs of samples as you have now. I hope. Purolater just got here with my new Bosendorfer (THANK YOU KIP!) so I am on my way.

Here\'s to the next 3000.

christianb

Hey King,

Congratulations! Maybe if I toss a cookie hard enough in Daly City\'s direction you\'ll get it [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] (I\'m in the East Bay). Seriously though, keep\'em coming!

Ruben

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] wow.. a new forum member scrapes the floor in honour of your 3000 posts [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

you\'ll be on 6000 before i even half catch you up [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Congrats!

and here ya go.. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

AleX

Go Back to forum