• Register
  • Help

Topic: It never woiks ...

West Seneca, NY

Talking It never woiks ...

Every dating service I've ever tried ends up with an empty popcorn box and single ticket stub ...

Re: It never woiks ...

Have you tried hanging out in parking lots of apartments waiting to see if girls needed help moving in? (Worked for me, LOL.)

Hey Styxx

I am reliably informed, by my good lady, that you need a dog, a puppy is even better. Not tried it specifically, but it does get you noticed.

Things may come and things may go but the art school dance goes on forever
    NOW WITH Cubase 5, JABB,GPO, Fender Strat, Ibanez RG, Yamaha Fretless Bass, Framus Archtop, The Trumpet and Mr T Sax, together with GREEN SEALING WAX

California Redwoods

Well, Mike, a few ways come to mind.

Meet a person at work, if you have a job where that is possible.

Meet somebody at the synagogue --- my parents, as did many people in those ancient days, met essentially that way.

Participate in local amateur theater or musical activities.

Fall down on a walk in the park and break a leg. Maybe a nice woman will help you and you can strike up a conversation.

In my case, while in the Army, I met the right person, then managed to send him to Europe, and we had to wait until he got back, I was retired and he was discharged. Won't work for everyone.

Do your laundry at the laundromat and see who does only their own clothing, see what develops.

Get a friendly, happy, cuddly puppy and take it for frequent walks, sitting on an occasional park bench.

Don't get too aggressive or appear to anxious, that being for most, an instant turn-off.

Sit on a bench on a college campus while reading a worn copy of Principia Mathematica.

Have lots of patience!

Go Back to forum