• Register
  • Help

Topic: Looking for anvil sound

Looking for anvil sound

I'm in need of a high quality anvil for my arrangement. There's all sorts of anvil sounds, so here's the theme in question Minish Cap - Mt. Crenel. I'm hoping that maybe someone from this community has a collection of anvil sounds. Please record it to wav and PM me the sound files. Please pick the best anvil sound that you think fits this theme very well. It'll be placed on the 4th downbeat in each measure.

Victoria, Canada

Re: Looking for anvil sound

High quality anvil sounds can be found in some commercial libraries. However, in every one the distribution of these sounds by end users is not permitted under the EULA. Please consider purchasing a library or check out a couple of sites where members have recorded their own sounds and downloading is permitted.
    Cubase 7.0.3, Wavelab 7.1, Omnisphere, Trilian, Stylus RMX, Symphobia 1 & 2 , all Spitfire libraries, LASS 2, Requiem Pro, Voxos, Superior Drummer 2, Komplete 8, Cinematic Guitars, most EW libraries, Chris Hein Horns, Guitar & Bass, 2.8 GHz Mac Pro, 18 GB RAM, OS 10.6.8, RME Multiface II + HDSP PCIe

You might find something here: http://www.freesound.org/
    Dan Powers

"It's easier to be a composer than it is to compose."
    --Ray Luke (1928-2010)

I found some called G-Town Church samples. They're really great!

Go Back to forum