• Register
  • Help

Topic: Help with Giga filter control

Help with Giga filter control

I want to control the filter with mod wheel on a drum loop. I go into the editor, add low pass to the filter section, and dial down the cutoff frequency. I hit apply and I hear the difference. I go to the EG2 tab, select Mod wheel as modulation source, hit apply and try it out. There is no difference when I move the mod wheel. I want the mod wheel to increase the cutoff frequency, but it doesn\'t. This should be simple. What am I missing? Thanks for the help.

Re: Help with Giga filter control

Its on the same tab as the filter type control, and the cutoff frequency setting. On the right hand side there should be a filter control option, you can select mod wheel here, then hit apply.

you can also select maximum cutoff range. So that the frequency doesn\'t cutoff below a specific range.

The EG2 tab is for filter modulation. This is for lfo controlled modulation. Setting the modwheel here controls the depth of the LFO response.

Re: Help with Giga filter control

Thanks! You ARE the King!

Now if we could only hear the changes as we tweak beforing hitting \"apply\". . .

Go Back to forum