• Register
  • Help

Topic: String library name please?

Share/Bookmark

String library name please?

hey all, I am looking for suggest on string sample which have set orchestra string sound, in another word, if I have a \"D\" note, the whole orchestra string part will play \"D\" for me, Thanks all

Re: String library name please?

Originally posted by lkthomas:
    hey all, I am looking for suggest on string sample which have set orchestra string sound, in another word, if I have a \"D\" note, the whole orchestra string part will play \"D\" for me, Thanks all
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Hi,

The Prosonus Orchestral Collection has a combined orchestral patch that does what you want. I\'m sure that there are some more libraries that do that as well. You can find this library for less than $250. It covers the whole orchestra as well (not just strings).

Hope that helped,

Ruben

Sonic Implants Symphonic Strings, Garritan Orchestral Strings, and Advanced Orchestra all have \"full strings\" patches

you can make them quite easily on your own from other libs as well.

And there\'s a cheapo out there called \"Peter Siedlaczek\'s Orchestra\" (not the advanced orchestra) it\'s one disk and has both full strings and full orchestra patches.

VSL has full strings too and I think EWQLSO will have it as well.

Prosonus has it too iirc.

Thomas

Originally posted by KingIdiot:
    ...all have \"full strings\" patches
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">So does the Virtuoso Series Strings. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] <blush>

Thanks all, but Sonic Implants Symphonic Strings.. which disc is that ?!

Go Back to forum