• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: To Francis

To Francis

Just wanted to take this opportunity to give a big \"thanks\" to Francis for releasing his free flute, harp, and something strange gigs. They are really great and have found a home on my harddrive!

Can\'t wait to hear what you have in store for us with DIVA!!

Re: To Francis

Oh yeah! I forgot...here\'s a link to a very rough cut of a piece that features the SomethingStrange and the Legato Flute...it also uses Thomas\'s bamboo flute, AO Softsustains, PureGuitars, some G-town, uhhhh...and a few others that I can\'t think of right now.
    My brain is fried.

Man, I am flattered!! Thank you for the kind words and the encouragement but more so, thanks for such a cool score. Last of the Mohicans all the way.

Great Job!!!

PS. D I V A will NOT disappoint!

Thanks again

Nice atmospheric stuff, Zack. What\'s that shaker at around 00:39? Is that some free G-town stuff?

Hey ZQ,
    Nice. Not bad for 50% of it being freeware huh? It\'s nice to have the generous members of the community around that we do. I appreciate them every time I load up a template! Good work.

Thanks for the listens and comments everyone!
    I\'m having fun being in my \"atmospheric\" element, rather than pure orchestral (where many of you can tell, I am not very comfortable in.)

Thomas - yeah, that shaker is from G-Town\'s Darbuk gig file. Thanks for the bamboo flute, btw! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

This stuff is for a production of \"A Midsummer Night\'s Dream\" and this is basically a scratch track until the director and I come to an agreement as to what direction we want the music to go. This particular piece is for the \"nature/fairy\" portions of the show...there are other pieces that are more \"military\" and \"hard\" to denote structured civilization, law, oppression, etc, etc...

Nice piece Z. I enjoyed it [img]images/icons/cool.gif[/img]

My thanks, too, for the free samples.

Here\'s something for DIVA to strive for [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
    \"Close to You\" sets a new standard.

None of the sound example links work [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Hey this may be a good spot to let everyone know that there is a talent demo for DIVA posted at my site.

You will hear the two women that are booked for DIVA. More importantly, you will gain a clear picture of the mood and tone that we are capturing.

PS. Sub rumble not included [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

PSS. The choir you hear is project III

Francis, that talent demo is friggin cool...despite the sub ;-)
    I will definitely be picking DIVA up and PHANTOM VOICES once they become available...providing I ever have money again. Methinks I\'ll be able to do many a moody track with those two libraries. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum