• Register
  • Help

Topic: Forth Give away Winner is>>> Garius Hill.

Forth Give away Winner is>>> Garius Hill.

Congrats Garius Hill. We just received an email from Garius (Garius) and he has accepted the Prize.
    Garius HAS WON FREE

<center> <font size=\"+2\"> Native Instruments Kontakt </font></center>
    KONTAKT was designed by Native Instruments to be the most powerful sampler ever created. KONTAKT fuses an innovative design with an advanced sampling engine. The result is an inspiringly fast and intuitively flexible sampler with exceptional sound quality. In addition to supporting all the standard sample playback and manipulation abilities of its hardware and software predecessors, KONTAKT adds several technologies to give sampling a new dimension. Realtime time-stretching and resynthesis, graphical breakpoint envelopes, an integrated loop editor, analog-modelled filters, visually displayed modulation, and breathtaking efficiency create a sampler with the power to realize the most ingenious ideas. An outstanding sample library containing more than three gigabytes of sounds in various styles and categories is also included.
    </br> For more information on Native Instruments Kontakt please click here .</br>

<center> <font size=\"+2\"> Post Musical Instruments Grandioso Bundle </font></center>

<center>The Kontakt GRANDIOSO Bundle is:
    -the 24 bits BÖSENDORFER 290
    -the 24 bits new YAMAHA C7
    -and the 16 bits Steinway D
    All on DVD\'s.

This Bosendorfer library provides the greatest possible control during the softest pianissimo, through crescendos to the reserves of power needed for the loudest fortissimo.
    Over 2 GB of samples, up to 16 recorded layers of velocity, separate sustain pedal up and down samples, multiple release samples... separate \"dry\"and \"wet\" samples that can be mixed for ultimate ambience control. click here

The ideal pop piano sample: bright, powerfull and a very wide dynamic range.

Recorded in 96 kHz/24 bits
    CLOSE and AMBIENT microphone perspectives MIXED close and ambient set-ups up to 16 programmed velocity layers with release samples 6 recorded velocities pedal up/pedal down 4 recorded velocities release layer
    Native (crossplatform MAC/PC) Kontakt version
    DVD click here

Steinway D
    This particular instrument is in premium condition, a Steinway model D3 with serial number 393210 which was built in 1965. It was fully refurbished by Steinway Hamburg in 1999. This piano served the Rotterdam \'DOELEN\' concert hall for several decades, where hundreds of famous musicians, from Claudio Arrau to the Rolling Stones, performed for live audiences and broadcast concerts. click here

Post Musical Instruments

Re: Forth Give away Winner is>>> Garius Hill.

Hello Every one a Northern Sounds,

I am a bit stunned! I very much appreciate the generosity of Northern Sounds, Native Instruments and Post Musical Instruments for offering this amazing giveaway. I must say that I really do feel very lucky to have won
    such a wonderful prize. Believe it or not, I wake up every morning and check out the new posts on Northern Sounds and learn a lot in the the process. In fact, last night I went to a Film Music Network event here in New York and one of the Panelists listed Northern Sounds as a great resource for film and music composers. (Of course, all the sample designers on here are brilliant and are making life so much better for those of us that are fortunate to access their fine work.)

It\'s an incredible community of
    knowledgeable people and now I have one more reason to be thankful for it\'s

Garius Hill

Thank you for picking me the winner of the Gigastudio 3.2 and 12 volume World Library bundle.

It really is an honor to take these prizes. I\'d like to say thanks my mom and dog and most of all my pet hampster, Spanky.

Hey. I\'m just practicing for when I win in the next decade.

Congrats, Garius!

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Congratulations Garius!

-- Martin

In case some of you guys did not know,
    Garius is a heavywieght pianist.

Its great to see those great piano libs going to a great pianist.

You\'re very kind to say that, especially coming from such a wonderful musician as you are. I don\'t think I deserve to win anymore than anyone else but I can assure you I appreciate this. I never imagined one could use pianos like one would a box of crayons, pulling out just the right color when you need it.

Go Back to forum