• Register
  • Help

Topic: Instant Gratification !!!

Share/Bookmark

Question Instant Gratification !!!

*** I have found the answer to this and that is: all the patches are now in just 2 categories .. I'll leave this here in case anyone else has this question. ***

Hi.

I've just downloded and installed the Instant Orchestra - what a product. I'm going to have many hours of fun ...

On the tutorial however, it shows 3 ensemble categories:

• Combos and FX
    • Instant Gratification
    • Moods

I only see the first and last on my version.

Has anyone else come across this and know the fix ?

Regards.
    Mike.
    Last edited by Mykyndryd; 06-17-2012 at 04:41 AM. Reason: Found the solution

Re: Instant Gratification !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mykyndryd View Post
    *** I have found the answer to this and that is: all the patches are now in just 2 categories .. I'll leave this here in case anyone else has this question. ***

Hi.

I've just downloded and installed the Instant Orchestra - what a product. I'm going to have many hours of fun ...

On the tutorial however, it shows 3 ensemble categories:

• Combos and FX
    • Instant Gratification
    • Moods

I only see the first and last on my version.

Has anyone else come across this and know the fix ?

Regards.
    Mike.
    Hi, Mike - You of course are exactly right. Like all the Garritan Libraries before public release, IO went through several versions as the Beta testing process was gone through. The last version before the official release version still had 3 Ensemble categories. Without losing patches, the categories were simplified into the two you now see.

Were you talking about the video tutorials I did? In order to have the tutes come out in a timely fashion, I did produce them with a Beta version.

Randy

Re: Instant Gratification !!!

Quote Originally Posted by rbowser- View Post
    Hi, Mike - You of course are exactly right. Like all the Garritan Libraries before public release, IO went through several versions as the Beta testing process was gone through. The last version before the official release version still had 3 Ensemble categories. Without losing patches, the categories were simplified into the two you now see.

Were you talking about the video tutorials I did? In order to have the tutes come out in a timely fashion, I did produce them with a Beta version.

Randy
    Hi Randy. Yes it was the video tutorials that got me fired up and then - where is that - wait a minute, he's got 3 categories ...

All sorted now though. Great tutes.

Regards.
    Mike.
    Very best regards from Mike.

Go Back to forum