• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: My demo....

Share/Bookmark

My demo....

Hi,

Im asembling a new demo of my work...
    So if anibody takes a listen I would like to hear what you think...the mp3 is 128k and a bit phasy, but you can hear the music anyway...

Actualy I think this is the first time that I post any of my work here, so I should say the ussual \"I\'m a virgin please be gentle\"... [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

http://www.scoredog.tv/mp3s/uploads/forumdemos/LexNewDemo.mp3

Thanks,

Alex

Re: My demo....

Hi, when I click the link I get a login for Yahoo Groups. Do I need to register?

Ron

Yes,

The file is on \"gameaudiopro\" group, which is part of egroups...

Sorry, I still don\'t have a web site up, so this will have to do for now.

Alex

Hey lex, why dont you put it on the Northernsounds server? its free and there is no login for downloaders. Click on MP3 UPLOAD AREA to the top left of the screen in the main forum area. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] You can register and put upto 5 songs up

Thanks, I\'ll do that.

Alex

Or maybe not.....there\'s 2Mb limit, the demo is 4 minutes long...

Alex

Hi all,

Sharmy was more the generous and offered to host my demo on his web for a while!

So here is the new link

http://www.scoredog.tv/mp3s/uploads/forumdemos/LexNewDemo.mp3

Sharmy rules!

Thank you,

Alex

The comments of a novice:

Alex,

Wow, an excelent reel. Really solid, pro sound. The mixes sound just perfect to me, really ballanced and easy to listen to (not like my stuff!). What do you mean by \"virgin\"? I would not be at all surprised to find that you had scored a few games and stuff.

The only thing I can fault is out of personal taste: is the style a little on the safe side? It sounds quite video-game and TV/media to me (rather than filmy), and I don\'t know if that was your intention.

Originally posted by Leon Willett:
    The comments of a novice:

Alex,

Wow, an excelent reel. Really solid, pro sound. The mixes sound just perfect to me, really ballanced and easy to listen to (not like my stuff!). What do you mean by \"virgin\"? I would not be at all surprised to find that you had scored a few games and stuff.

The only thing I can fault is out of personal taste: is the style a little on the safe side? It sounds quite video-game and TV/media to me (rather than filmy), and I don\'t know if that was your intention.
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Thanks Leon,

What I meant by virgin is that altough I roum around this place since year 2000, this is the first time I actualy posted anything..

And yes, this demo is for video game clients,put together from my previous works, mostly video games. It is a very safe demo and it was never intended to present my movie scoring skills.. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Alex

indeed...nice mix.

man there are a lot of good cats out there

christianb

Go Back to forum