Originally posted by dougrogers:
</font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Originally posted by wmusser:
I was just curious as to how many of you guys are in my same situation.
I\'ve got my money saved up to buy one of the 2 (QLSO or VSL). Problem is that at the end of the month the VSL first edition goes up in price, and QLSO isn\'t coming out for another few weeks or months even for that matter. So I\'m stuck. Do I go ahead and buy the First Edition, or would it be worth it to wait for QLSO and if I still decide to go for VSL, try to scrounge up the difference in price?