• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: EW/QLSO and VSL

Share/Bookmark

EW/QLSO and VSL

I was just curious as to how many of you guys are in my same situation.

I\'ve got my money saved up to buy one of the 2 (QLSO or VSL). Problem is that at the end of the month the VSL first edition goes up in price, and QLSO isn\'t coming out for another few weeks or months even for that matter. So I\'m stuck. Do I go ahead and buy the First Edition, or would it be worth it to wait for QLSO and if I still decide to go for VSL, try to scrounge up the difference in price?

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Will

Re: EW/QLSO and VSL

Originally posted by wmusser:

I\'ve got my money saved up to buy one of the 2 (QLSO or VSL). Problem is that at the end of the month the VSL first edition goes up in price, and QLSO isn\'t coming out for another few weeks or months even for that matter. So I\'m stuck. Do I go ahead and buy the First Edition, or would it be worth it to wait for QLSO and if I still decide to go for VSL, try to scrounge up the difference in price?

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Will
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">We\'re planning on posting more demos early next week. We should also finish beta-testing this week. Apart from that, everything is ready to go.

I hope that helps,

Doug Rogers
    -------------------
    EASTWEST
    www.soundsonline.com

Originally posted by wmusser:

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Will
    <font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">We\'re planning on posting more demos early next week. We should also finish beta-testing this week. Apart from that, everything is ready to go.

I hope that helps,

Doug Rogers
    -------------------
    EASTWEST
    www.soundsonline.com

My only thought is that I\'m in exactly the same position as you - ain\'t it a drag? It\'s almost like VSL will reward you if you trust them without having checked out the competiton... [img]images/icons/rolleyes.gif[/img]

Oh well, I just can\'t buy VSL without having first heard QLEW in action! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Double post!

Wow, talk about coincidence! Thanks for the good news, Doug! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Yeah Doug that\'d be great if we cold hear something before the end of the month! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] It would give me and alot of other people peace of mind.

Originally posted by dougrogers:
    </font><blockquote><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><hr /><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">Originally posted by wmusser:

Any thoughts?

Thanks

Will

I hope that helps,

Doug Rogers
    -------------------
    EASTWEST
    www.soundsonline.com
    </font><hr /></blockquote><font size=\"2\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">hehe Havent we been hearing this every week for the past 4 months? [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

same here!! from what i \"heard\" the EWSL will be a knock out! however i went ahead and got the cube to stay in the vip loop. i am almost certain i will get the brass and string 1st then maybe the percusion from EW.

Doug, that\'s great news! However, I don\'t get my hopes up this time because we all know what happened few months ago. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

Anyway, I\'m sure that the demo\'s will be great! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum