• Register
  • Help

Topic: For Francis Belardino..... Re: Legato Flute!

Myrtle Beach, SC (USA)

For Francis Belardino..... Re: Legato Flute!

Hey Frank, thanks a lot for sending me the links to download your \"Legato Flute\" and \"Perforfance Harp\"... They are both EXCELLENT! Also, you mentioned an .art file for the legato flute and I was wondering where I may find it. Please let me know, okay. If you create any more orchestral Giga-samples... please let me know because they sure sound terrific! Keep up the good work and thanks again for the absolutely wonderful instruments! ..... Gary

Re: For Francis Belardino..... Re: Legato Flute!

I\'ll second that. Thanks a bunch Francis! The flute is very warm and doubles strings beautifully. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

A flute? What did I miss!? hentoizenhoward@hotmail.com Please, send a link! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Thank you for such encouraging replies to my work.

I say, “encoring” because my goal as a new sample developer is to create an enjoyable “out of the box” experience without the need for mega control features and/or programming.

Thank you again.

Art file by, Chadwick.

The art file will put the tuning back to 440. You may want to save a separate copy.
    The original detuning file has that LAST OF THE MOHICANS thing going.

PS. Paul,

Check this out: http://www.garritan.com/mp3/tender_string_section.mp3

You will hear Legato Flute in this mp3.

I have decided to openly post the links to the free files.
    I had not previously due to bandwidth issue on my site.

I was able to control it better by sending the links one at a time and not flooding the site.
    Five Gigs of traffic was not enough [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] they billed me for 11 Gigs [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] Sons of B*** [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
    Any way,

Enjoy the files. If you have any feedback please feel free to email me.

Giga File Links

And the every popular...

If Bandwidths a problem post them here on NS\'s Gig section.

Or Worra\'s place. Or even other \"Free web space\" accounts.

Or hell ask someone else to host them They might be able to.

There\'s alot more options out there than the DIY approach.

also Winrar will compress the files more than winzip. you can use a self extracting option so that the user will not need WinRar to extract.

Also if users have a problem with Dloading executables through some security issues, jsut zip the Rar\'d executable. Done deal.

and thanks for posting htese publically without the need to give out email addy\'s if we dont want to

Go Back to forum