• Register
  • Help

Topic: Yellow Tools Culture demo

Yellow Tools Culture demo

Here\'s the link for another Culture demo I just finished:
    La Luna Loca

Special guests: Scarbee RSP 73, Sam Horns & Trombones, Triangle II, FM7.

Hope you have better weather than us poor New Jersey residents... [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Re: Yellow Tools Culture demo

Hey -

I live in DE now but lived in NJ for 27 years [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Played in many a bands all over the Garden State.

My first apartment was in Bound Brook

No kidding!
    I thought you lived in Italy or something [img]images/icons/tongue.gif[/img]
    What year were you in Bound Brook?

Best timbales I\'ve ever heard. Is that you again playing it live on the keyboard? Well done.
    The sounds are extremely realistic but also extremely clean. Of coarse, it being a VST instrument should solve that easy.

Alex Cremers

Awesome demo Patrick! Nice guitar playing too as usual. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Leaping Frog,
    the weather has been unreal! I can\'t tell wether I live in NY or Seattle.

Alex, Tob

Thank you for the feedback! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Culture is very well laid out and for someone like myself that doesn\'t have great keyboard chops the fact that a lot of articulations are available for both hands makes writing technically challenging parts much easier.
    The sounds have excellent dynamics and as Alex mentioned they are clean but can be made dirtier with plugin processing.

Now, I heard you get a good day every 3 or 4 days in Seattle. That beats NJ rite now (in May we had 28 days of rain.) [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Go Back to forum