• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: NAMM Summary...

Re: NAMM Summary...

Aaron re: Greyhound -
    rule #1: Don\'t go Greyhound
    rule #2: If you MUST go Greyhound, go Express!

Same surly service and underpaid drivers, no 17 million stops at Aunt Fay\'s porch.

Assuming there still IS an express option, the last time I took the dawg was 1974 or so...

But thanks for the review. (And tell the taxi driver you only do gangsta rap...) [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

\"and 3.0 will make 2.5 look like childs play...\"

It does indeed!

cool Aaron

I said this somewhere else I believe... but I\'ll say it again

Hee, hee. Thanks for that Aaron.

I only took the Greyhound once. We got stuck for twelve hours in snow somewhere (nowhere) in Wyoming about 30 miles from where we started. When we got moving all of the drivers seemed very reluctant to actually drive the bus (but I\'ve never seen so many people genuinely in love with microwave hamburgers).

It felt like I was in an episode of King of the Hill. I think I was the only male on the bus who didn\'t have a bunch of prison stories, and I became an expert just listening to the driver talk about his heavy tool collection.

It was a slice of Americana not quite covered in the movies.

\'Europeans\' indeed. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] You think the Irish and the Albanians have a lot in common? Or maybe Norwegians and Sicilians? (better ask Thomas about that)

\"\"and 3.0 will make 2.5 look like childs play...\"

It does indeed! \"

Are you saying you\'ve actually seen 3.0? All we need is a yes or a no. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I second what Munsie said.
    Have you seen 3.0?

Great read Aaron [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] , certainly gave me lots of imagery of food, small towns and sweaty bus drivers....

Yes. We (Kevin and me)are the manual writers.
    We can\'t talk about it of course but we can at least assure you that it does exist and its very cool.

nice writing Aron!

I got the Greyhound too, spend about 58 hours straight one time in that darn thing! (from Chicago through LA to San Francisco, damn Jack Kerouac)

and ehm.. oh.. Gigastudio 3.0?

Aaron Aaron Aaron.... When I talked to you last week you didn\'t tell me you were going to take a greyhound... I could have told you dude!

Glad you enjoyed your trip. I\'ve lived here longer then I\'ve not lived here, and I don\'t think I\'ve even got as much out of Nashville as it sounds you did! Glad we proved a good host. Although the Taxi driver IS NOT representative of who/what we are [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] Nashville really is a great place. Unless you just HAVE to be in LA, I think it\'s the best place on Earth [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] later

Go Back to forum