• Register
  • Help

Topic: What is wrong?

Share/Bookmark

What is wrong?

I am writing a piece for brass and percussion.

Today I entered the percussion parts. Then I carefully added two new instruments via the Score manager. The two new instruments (Cymbal and snare) appeared on Bank 1, channel 1 and Bank 1, channel 2 respectfully. I edited the player as need be when adding from a different library (COMB). In studio View I can see the instruments playing on the sound meter. I double checked the bank and channel relationships. BUT – absolutely no output volume.

What else can be wrong?

Re: What is wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom_Davis View Post
    I am writing a piece for brass and percussion.

Today I entered the percussion parts. Then I carefully added two new instruments via the Score manager. The two new instruments (Cymbal and snare) appeared on Bank 1, channel 1 and Bank 1, channel 2 respectfully. I edited the player as need be when adding from a different library (COMB). In studio View I can see the instruments playing on the sound meter. I double checked the bank and channel relationships. BUT – absolutely no output volume.

What else can be wrong?
    Sorry, Tom - Beats me. Looks like a good question for the Finale Forum. When you get the solution, it'd be great if you updated this thread with the info, for the sake of future visitors.

Randy

Go Back to forum