• Register
  • Help

Topic: Vintaudio Yamaha C7 install problems

Share/Bookmark

Vintaudio Yamaha C7 install problems

I am trying to install the C7 on my Mac (Kontakt version). The library is not self-extracting, so you need extra software to install the library. I have a recent version of Stuffit which decodes rar, but it will not let me eject disk#1 when it asks for disk#2. Also the file name it is looking for doesn\'t match the next disk. Do I have to get Rar for the mac?

Re: Vintaudio Yamaha C7 install problems

Hi Nick, you could\'ve emailed me directly and tried to get support directly, but I guess this will do. [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] Unfortunatly I checked and you were the last who bought the library before we changed the current purchase option, Mac users now only get to buy the DVD edition because it comes uncompressed.

I\'ll ship you a uncompressed DVD tommorow if you\'re having trouble extracting the library, if that\'s ok with you ?

Kindly
    Franky
    Vintaudio Prod.
    www.vintaudio.com

That\'s true. It took you 13 minutes to respond. What kind of shady outfit are you running? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
    You really don\'t need to burn new disks if there is some way I can deal with it. Should I put RAR on my mac? Or do I need the uncompressed DVD? Anyway, I can\'t wait to hear it. Thought the demo was great.

Stuff it 7.0.3 should unpack rar files but you\'d need to have them all in the same folder on the hard drive, so copy all 12 cds to a same folder on hard drive and try stuff it from that folder, or you can use virtual pc running winrar 3.0, that would work even better.

Like I said though, it would be easyer and my pleasure to send you a DVD (actually 3 DVDs), first thing tommorow morning. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

Kindly
    Franky
    Vintaudio Prod.
    www.vintaudio.com

I had the same trouble a while back.
    MACRAR solves this issue: free download from a French company. http://macrar.free.fr/
    Works with all my DVD releases as long as the Mac customer has the Joliet file extension installed (to correctly read the Joliet file names).
    Michiel

Go Back to forum