• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: Garritan Classic Pipe Organ Is Available

Share/Bookmark

Garritan Classic Pipe Organ Is Available

Garritan Classic Pipe Organ is now available!!!!

..... and on special introductory offer .....

You can see/buy/download on the Make Music site here:

http://www.finalemusic.com/Store/GarritanProducts.aspx

I'm off to buy this one.
    Michael
    Patience is a virtue, sensitivity is a gift

Re: Garritan Classic Pipe Organ Is Available

Just purchased Classic Pipe Organs and received the download links for Mac and Win (and authentication card). However, the downloads don't include the sample files -- only the respective installers. Am I missing something? Is there another link to get the sample files?

-Ed

Quote Originally Posted by emasters View Post
    Just purchased Classic Pipe Organs and received the download links for Mac and Win (and authentication card). However, the downloads don't include the sample files -- only the respective installers. Am I missing something? Is there another link to get the sample files?

-Ed
    Hmmm, that would be a first, Ed, to have the samples separate. Have you actually tried to install from the download you got? Everything's encrypted and is unpacked as the installer runs - that's the way all the other Libraries have worked anyway.

Randy

Thanks for the follow-up, Randy. The Mac download is only 6.6 MB in size (I've downloaded multiple times to make sure it's not a download error). The installer runs just fine until it starts looking for the compressed samples on the desktop - then if fails since they are not there. I've purchased other download products from Garritan, and they typically are pretty large including the sample files. I opened a support ticket to see if perhaps the is another file required or the download image is missing the sample files? Or perhaps it's related to the switch-over to the new MakeMusic store?

-Ed

Thanks for the follow-up, Randy. The Mac download is only 6.6 MB in size...
    Well now, that's clearly a weeeee bit too small. Darn - too bad there's a glitch on the 1st day of the Organ launch. Stand by, support types are around, this has to be a temporary thing they're probably already working on.

Randy

The problem is being looked at and should be fixed soon.

Thanks for the follow-up, Randy. The Mac download is only 6.6 MB in size (I've downloaded multiple times to make sure it's not a download error). The installer runs just fine until it starts looking for the compressed samples on the desktop - then if fails since they are not there. I've purchased other download products from Garritan, and they typically are pretty large including the sample files. I opened a support ticket to see if perhaps the is another file required or the download image is missing the sample files? Or perhaps it's related to the switch-over to the new MakeMusic store?

-Ed
    Hi Ed,

This is a known issue with the first downloads for the Garritan Classic Pipe Organs. Your download should be updated from within your account shortly. If you still run into any issues you can contact Garritan/Support here:

http://www.finalemusic.com/Support/Garritan.aspx

or

Via phone here:

http://www.makemusic.com/Company/Contacts.aspx

Best Regards,
    Chad

Sounds good -- thanks for the quick follow-up on this.

-Ed

Go Back to forum