• Register
  • Help

Topic: Sample companies that I like

Share/Bookmark

Sample companies that I like

Hey guys, I've wanted to recommend you on few companies that I really think it's a bless to use their stuff. It helps me so much with my productions and found it as a wonderful asset to my collection.

Lets start with few obvious companies that probably known by few of you:

Loopmasters - I think one of the biggest companies in the sample library market. Love thier stuff! although they have good ones and bad ones as well. but they keep my fuel as it should.
    Industrial Strength Records - If you like the rough distorted stuff this is the place. Heavy stuff and they have also large collection to choose from.
    Prime Loops - Great company with large collection of genres to browse from. Awsome products for the dubstep producers among you. Well orgnized and easy to use!

Now these "small" companies I've got a recommendation from one of my co-worker that I really trust his judgment.
    Freaky Loops - This company got less product then the others but If you like mainstream electronic music you'll find good use with that. Awsome loops packs and I think the owner is a electro producer himself.
    Pakotec Samples - I think they started producing their products last year and to tell you honestly, I was blowned away from their sound quality. Awsome packs, a bit expensive but worth the price. I've also seen that they have great feedback from major electronic producers that I really like so...
    Bluezone-Corporation - Great collection of samples, some of the samples a bit too sharp for my taste but I like the color of their samples.

Btw, I think most of the companies that I've wrote have demos on the websites to download and try.

Hope you like my list and I'll be glad if you can share your thoughts as well and give me some good recommendation for your favorite libraries.

Pease,
    T

Re: Sample companies that I like

Thanks, Tom, for the tips. They sound very good, and your demos are awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonynumbertwo View Post
    Thanks, Tom, for the tips. They sound very good, and your demos are awesome!
    You welcome man Hope to see more recommendation from users

+1 for Prime Loops
    others
    5Pin Media
    Fox Samples
    Bunker 8
    FatLoud/Diginoiz
    YNK Audio
    NTS Audio -great for collection hits/one shots
    Smash Up the Studio
    Freak Samples
    Golden Samples
    Sample Magic
    Producer Loops

Many labels are often under a bigger label. More labels are adding midi files or midi only. It nice to see more samples for dance genres and less hip-hop and rap.

Excellent vendors that carry other label

Loopsmasters-you get virtual cash when you buy
    Producerloops-often have buy 2 get the 3rd free, only drawback is there is a minimum purchase amount ($13 US) if using other
    currency.
    BestService

One to avoid
    Producerpack-lousy customer service, I've had corrupt archives.

Red face Re: Sample companies that I like

Quote Originally Posted by kitekrazy View Post
    +1 for Prime Loops
    others
    5Pin Media
    Fox Samples
    Bunker 8
    FatLoud/Diginoiz
    YNK Audio
    NTS Audio -great for collection hits/one shots
    Smash Up the Studio
    Freak Samples
    Golden Samples
    Sample Magic
    Producer Loops

Many labels are often under a bigger label. More labels are adding midi files or midi only. It nice to see more samples for dance genres and less hip-hop and rap.

Excellent vendors that carry other label

Loopsmasters-you get virtual cash when you buy
    Producerloops-often have buy 2 get the 3rd free, only drawback is there is a minimum purchase amount ($13 US) if using other
    currency.
    BestService

One to avoid
    Producerpack-lousy customer service, I've had corrupt archives.

nice list! I hope I will be able to persuade you guys to consider Bassadelic for a ranking on some of these fine list here, although, to be fair, I just started out, so it'll be awhile before it's really comparable to the big boys yet. Plus all of our stuff is free! lol. (We will be selling some packs for free soon though..)

also, it's not only a sample pack company, it's a music production site for video tutorials, articles, and a few reviews, as well.. everything thats related to electronic music production. so.. yep, that's about the skinny of it.. i suppose this is my introduction, so, hello, all! I've been to this site about...lets see.. close to ten times so far, and almost everytime i've found some useful info. Site's actually been popping up a lot lately in a few links around the web!

hope to chat with everyone soon!

will
    http://www.bassadelic.com

Go Back to forum